Dimension Jumper is a parkour and puzzle map that connects the player and the environment in a unique way. The map adds a new potion which introduces a new element to the game. The new potion allows the player who has drunken it to switch between dimensions which players are required to do to solve the puzzle. The whole theme of the map revolves around the “good” and “bad” of the area when you switch between dimensions. Very similar to the idea of heaven and hell or hell on earth. Aside from switching, each level has their own unique scenery and theme of the build to add variety that ties the whole thing together.
This is the first Dimension Jumper in a two-part series and maybe a soon to be more than just two. Dimension Jumper has 8 levels with varying puzzles and difficulty that the player needs to solve. To compliment and define the artistic counterparts of the areas when you jump between dimensions, the creator has added their own recommended resource pack to use when you play. The resource pack may not be necessary, but it’s recommended to use it to try for the full experience.
- 8 levels to complete.
- Map centers around switching scenery (dimensions).
- Levels have their “optimistic” and “pessimistic” counterparts.
- Comes with it’s own resource pack.
- Different levels have unique themes.
- Custom potions that allow travel between dimensions.
- Beginning of a two part series.
- Increasing difficulty in levels.
- Levels have varying builds incorporated into the map such as villages and temples.
Images and Videos
Some maps have rules to enforce the quality of gameplay or to avoid any actions that could be game breaking. Here are the rules.
- Don’t break any blocks.
- Play with the resource pack provided with the map.
- Brightness: max
- Play with Minecraft 1.8 or higher.